Pie High – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Happy Inspiration Friday… Did you survive the crazy heat wave that passed through Toronto yesterday?? Well I am sure if you are reading this you have.. Stay Cool our there! Does summer make you think of delicious, flakey, crisp, mouth watering pies like I do? I bet you it does now!

Well my FAVOURITE cake pop designer ‘Lottie and Lil’ now also makes Pie Pops! And of course summer and pies got my mind wandering to some great rustic elegant inspiration for this Inspiration Friday blog!

I always say mixing and matching is a great way to be creative with your wedding! You can mix and match from dessert flavours to the style of your wedding. Nothing wrong with a rustic elegant style! Be bold and get inspired!

Pie High Rustic Elegance:

Pie-Pops-with-Ice-Cream-036 8061Shoes 5419786086_ee7f05f7aa_b1_pavilliontablesc018 tablesc020 tablesc033
Photo Credits: Wedding Venue: Black Creek Pioneer Village | Shoe Clips: Ban.do | Pie Pops: Lottie and Lil
Bridal Gown: Jim Hjelm | Wedding Suit: Garrison Bespoke | Wedding Table Design: Elizabeth Anne Designs

The Beginning of Forever is dedicated to showcasing great wedding vendors, venues, and products so if you have a great idea, venue, or product you would like showcased on our next Inspiration Friday be sure to Contact Us! And while your there sign up for our monthly newsletter where you will have wedding inspiration, tips, and advice right at your fingertips.

Comments

  1. Hello. Some time ago I was looking for venues too, and I believe I checked this site too. My advice for you is to try to find someone from Manchester, as they may have more knowledge than people from here. Also it is best that you call those places and find out for yourself, because I don't think users from here have experience with those venues but maybe I'm mistaken, who knowsvenue finders

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry