Bridal Gown Monday – La Dominicana

Happy Bridal Gown Monday!!!! A new day a new week! Spending a week in The Dominican Republic was truly inspiring. At my resort (Iberostar Costa Dorada) they put on a show called Dominican Folklore which highlighted music, traditions, and dancing from Dominican history. Of course the flamenco dancers caught my eye!

I am in love with Spanish/Latin inspired Wedding gowns, so I decided to do this bridal gown Monday on my Dominican Republic inspiration experience.

Flamenco Style:

SPAIN/


Designer: Luchi Cabrera
31093109_x33109_x43109_x1
Designer: Lazaro

Want to be featured on our next Bridal Gown Monday? Be sure to contact us and remember to sign up for our Monthly Newsletter!

Comments

  1. Hi dear. I want to buy few Dresses for my sister’s wedding, can you recommend me any good store or may be a website, where I can buy Maggie Sottero Dresses for myself at good prices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry