Bridal Gown Designer Monday – Jade Daniels

It’s Monday… and I have got another great Canadian designer for you… My last Canadian Bridal Gown Designer Monday. I love searching through a designers collection and each dress I click on makes me change my mind about my favourite gown.

Jade Daniels has some truly phenomenal gowns to choose from! With all types, silhouettes, shapes, fabrics, and style you are sure to find the gown of your dreams.

So here are some of my favourites from the Jade Daniels collection (there are quite a few) to see the entire collection click HERE:



Where to buy worldwide: Click Here

Click for Contact Info

***Next week I will be starting a new Bridal Gown Designer series. It will have some truly AMAZING gowns, Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry