Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration - Samsung Hummingbird


I am sitting at the TV some long months ago.. and on pops this commercial this beautiful animated  hummingbird flutters across the screen and I am hooked. Unfortunately for Samsung I wasn't hooked on the Flat Screen they were selling but my mind wondered into weddings. Yes today is a beautiful Inspiration Friday!

My inspiration the Samsung Hummingbird

A Hummingbird Dream

and of course ths board was made at the wonderful Style Me Pretty .com. Credits and Details are @ the link.

The Samsung hummingbird is only a small inspiration but the hummingbird itself draws a lot of creativity! I made three more inspiration boards since last night that I'd like to share.

Inspiration Hummingbird:

Hummingbird Elegance


Hummingbird Sunlight


Hummingbird Wedding Flutter

Comments

  1. The cake in the last picture is particularly stunning. Can you tell me who created it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am not sure who made the cake. It was an image on Style Me Pretty. The Photographer and event planner are listed with the image on style me pretty
    http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/search/picture/29475?s=cake&pos=860

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry