Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration – Fascinate me!

Happy Inspiration Friday and I’m sure everyone feels like TGIF!!! I am still in love with the vintage style wedding.. in fact when my wedding does come along someday I will definitely incorporate a hint of vintage for my theme inspiration.

I am loving fascinators… and now that they have become so popular.. they offer a fun way to slightly modernize (but not too much) the vintage feel to weddings. And remember when using vintage as your wedding’s inspiration you don’t have to go completely vintage through your entire wedding, simply adding vintage features that you truly love in cooperation with modern features will give you a very personalized custom wedding. Don’t forget pops of colour!

Fascinate Me!

fascinate me
For photo credits visit Style Me Pretty.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry