Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration - Whatever your Desire

Have a favourite artist, fruit, trinket, treat, etc.?? Well it's easy to make your favourite thing into your own personal wedding theme!

Yes it's Friday, TBofF's day of wedding Inspiration... today I was inspired by my favourite things (Artist, Fruit, and FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS)! These are some examples of how you the bride, groom, or wedding professional can take you or your clients favourite thing and use it as inspiration.

Watermelon has to be my FAVOURITE fruit of all time!!!! I can eat a full watermelon all day everyday in the summer! Just love it:

MMmmm Watermelon

And my Favourite music artist of ALL TIME... yes The late Michael Jackson... and at know surprise browsing through YouTube today I see I am not the only one who loves MJ inspiration at a wedding.. boy can those couples get down! Don't let the cliche "dance only" inspiration get to you when it comes to your favourite Artist, be inspired by there fashion, style (ie: jazz artist go vintage), or music:

An MJ Kind of Wedding

My Favourite thing EVER is flowers. I love all flowers and can be surrounded by them in endless time! Flowers don't only have to be decor at a wedding use them as accessories to pretty up your wedding!

It's All in the Flowers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry