Mad Hatter Tea Party – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Happy Friday and thank goodness it is! Today we are having a tea party and you are all invited!!

This weeks inspiration stemmed from a question from a fellow Wedding Planner. “If you could pick your favourite wedding theme what would it be?” My first idea was a indoor garden party, then I thought about tea because I find a high tea wedding theme divine, peacocks of course because their colours are so rich, and my final thought was hats.. lol. So of course I came up with a Mad Hatter tea party.

My favourite part of Alice in Wonderland was the tea party! Kind of crazy funky with a bit of elegance. And so many colours intertwined. When dealing with porcelain high tea, tea cups they are usually infused with a few colours. I thought I would use a few for my inspiration so I went with golds, browns, beiges, blacks, turquoise/blues, and pinks.

I hope you enjoy the tea party!

Mad Hatter Peacock Tea Party:

Alita-Graham-13692-largeil_fullxfull_303658395handmade-teabagsil_fullxfull_254809663chocolates-palette-mwd107760_verttable-palette-mwd107760_vertDSC_5434%20(Modified)pink-depression-glass-300x4530_lsouder-photography-woodsy073-400-x-600tea-pot-with-flowers-vintage-wedding-flowers

Photo Credits: Tea Table Setting - The Sweet Occasion | Fascinator - Tiaras and Fascinators
Invitation - I Do It Yourself | Sweet Tray - Martha Stewart Weddings | Cupcakes - Cakeadelic
Tablescape - Martha Stewart Weddings | Paper Flower Bouquet - Anya Shop
Vintage Suit - Monkey Suit Vintage | Tea Bag Favours - Elizabeth Anne Designs
Wedding Dress – Alita Graham | Teapot Centrepieces - Passion Flowers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry