Just Like Home – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TGIF! Hope you are having a very inspirational day! If you're planning your wedding and feeling a little stumped on what to chose for your theme or colour concept use this trick to help.

Close your eyes, envision your bedroom the way you dream it could be… What do you see? Well what you envisioned could just as easily be used as your wedding inspiration. For me… this is something like what I would have as my dream room… although the colour could have been any bright vibrant colour!

Inspiration

I’m very modern in my interior decorating style, so my wedding inspiration would be neutral tones with pops of bright colours, a variety of patterns and textures, very deep or really light wood tones, metallics, flowers, and paintings or photos. I would advise that you write out what you most love about your bedroom vision like I did above. Now incorporate into your weddings in your fabrics, food, favours, and anything else you can think of!

Here is how I used my room vision to make an inspiration wedding board.

Just Like Home:

Olive Oil Cupcakes 048157_x3green-garden-wedding-invitations42258il_fullxfull_3070301998057L_G1Z0850untitled

Photo Credits: Wedding Dress - Jim Hjelm | Grass Centrepieces - The City Sage | Shoes – Valentino
Cupcakes - Cupcake Project | Wedding Invitation - Kista McCormick | Photo Cake Topper - Linen 'N Things
Paper Bouquet and Boutonniere - The Little Red Button | Picture Frame Favours - Wedding Favours

Have you checked out our new Wedding Affiliates Store?? Well be sure you do, it’s a great place to shop for some of your wedding planning needs. Updated weekly with new products and sales!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry