Romance of the Years – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Wow it’s been awhile since I have been inspired so that I could inspire. Happy Inspiration Friday… Hope you are still reading despite my absence over the passed little while!

Today my inspiration Friday was inspired by a good friend of mine Dawn Murphy-Rodriguez and her Husband Bill Rodriguez who thought I should do my next inspiration Friday on the movie Gone with the Wind. At first that was exactly what I planned to do.. however I have never seen the movie… I know I know you can breath don’t pass out.. lol. So I decided to instead focus on the intense romance that the movie and books were about.

More specifically.. Romance over the years. Has it changed? In my mind, the idea of true romance can never change. In fact as you’ll see from my boards below although the era’s have changed, romance still stayed the same! But I guess that is only for those who believe in true romance.. and you bet, I do!

Romance of the Years:

Romance of Old

Romance of Old
Photo credits on StyleMePretty.com

Romance of New

Romance of New
Photo credits on StyleMePretty.com

What’s your take on True Romance??? Make sure you tell me about it in the feedback section below!

Have an idea you would like to see showcased on the next Inspiration Friday?? Be sure to Contact Us! And while your there, sign up for our Monthly Newsletter where you can be in the know on all things weddings straight to your inbox!

See our July Newsletter here.

Comments

  1. Oh Renee! The blog is beautiful! I love "old romance" lol, new romance is beautiful too. Beautiful handsewn gowns, invitations hand written with plume pens on parchment paper, candlelit cathedrals and fresh food- literally hot off the pan (no gas ovens back then!). Music came from orchestras, not DJ's. Flowers were clipped that morning, there were not refridgeration or preservation techniques in place. The exquisite jewlery... Breathtaking! Thank you for the beautiful blog, Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Lime – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

Red and Purple Winter – Friday: A Day of Wedding Inspiration

TBofF Weddings - Sandals Now Offering The Sandals Honeymoon Gift Registry